About Banking in Madagascar
The Central Bank of Madagascar is the central bank of the country.
The World Economic Forum, in its report - The Global Competitiveness Report 2010–2011, has ranked Madagascar at # 89 with a score of 4.8 in terms of soundness of banks in the country. The ranking dropped to #111 with a score of 4.4 as per 2012-13 report.
Banks in Madagascar
- Access Bank Madagascar (ABM)
- Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
- Bank of Africa (BOA)
- Banque Industrielle et Commerciale de Madagascar (BICM)
- Banque Malgache de Locean Indien (BMOI)
- BFV-Societe Generale (BFV-SG)
- BGFI Bank Madagascar (BGFI)
- Madagascar Microfinance Bank
- Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB)
- State Bank of Mauritius (SBM)